• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AFTER 24 hr .. P1 discussion here !

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend discussing it until after ALL your exams are over.
You might find out some of your answers were wrong which you thought were correct, and end up getting demotivated.
Focus on your other exams , and come back to this thread in June =)

Reaction score
no patience ...!
i am waiting for the answer ?>
just answer my questions plzz ... for statinary .. k ,,,, reflection

I didn't attempt that question. And don't remember the answers for the others... And you will have to wait mate.. rules are rules :)

Reaction score
no patience ...!
i am waiting for the answer ?>
just answer my questions plzz ... for statinary .. k ,,,, reflection
dont worry, i still remember my answers and ill post them asap, oh and btw, Q7 was a bit tricky but not hard, drawing a graph (although the question said by calc) helped me alot (you still have to do calc though)

Reaction score
dont worry, i still remember my answers and ill post them asap, oh and btw, Q7 was a bit tricky but not hard, drawing a graph (although the question said by calc) helped me alot (you still have to do calc though)
what was your ans for question no 7??

Reaction score
What was ans of Q3. In which we had to find coordinates of P and gradient M

Reaction score
ill be lucky to get 50 in this paper.. dont even know why i just messed this paper up real bad do guys think ive completely ruined my chance of an A* in maths?