• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aerospace, Avionics and Aeronautical Eng!

Reaction score
Hi folks!
I would love to get filled with the career prospects of avionics and aeronautical and aerospace engineering here in Pakistan and abroad...
Moreover, which one is the best to go for. i.e avionics, aerospace or aeronautical in terms of career ?

Reaction score
I am interested in aeronautics too
In pak there only two unis IST and CAE for these
careers of these in civil side are next to impossible, you know how bad the airlines are
however military side is pretty good I think

If you want to go out that may be better as it is a high end field and technology in pak is pretty outdated
abroad there are apparently no such shortages as in pak

Reaction score
I am interested in aeronautics too
In pak there only two unis IST and CAE for these
careers of these in civil side are next to impossible, you know how bad the airlines are
however military side is pretty good I think

If you want to go out that may be better as it is a high end field and technology in pak is pretty outdated
abroad there are apparently no such shortages as in pak

Yeah that's correct ... But my concerns are dominant regarding the employment opportunities. I've heard many countries prefer their own civilians in this field...... I am extremely anxious that way!

Reaction score
Yeah that's correct ... But my concerns are dominant regarding the employment opportunities. I've heard many countries prefer their own civilians in this field...... I am extremely anxious that way!
yeah thats a very big problem
until you get foreign nationality it is next to impossible to get a job in manufacturing sector of aeroplanes
though airline maintenance will be open