• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADVICE

TSZ

Reaction score
Hello ppl,
I just wanted sum advice dat in the nxt upcoming session i.e. May/June 2011, I wanna give 10 subjects wich are:
1. Physics
2. Chemistry
3. Biology
4. Maths
5. English
6. Urdu
7. Pak. std.
8. Computer std.
9. Stats.
10. Add-maths

Key facts:
I study at roots Isb. I gave my urdu, isl. and pak. std. in may/june 2010 session and got 2 A's and 1 C( in Islamiyat). I m re-appearing in Islamiyat dis oct/nov 2010. My syllabus for subjects 1,2,3 and 5 is complete. I wil re-appear in subjects 6 n 7. I have never studied subjects 8,9 and 10. I will appear for subjects 1,2,3,4,5,9 and 10 through IGCSE and will give Eng as a 2nd lang. while subjects 6,7,8 from O-lvls. My A,A n C were wid out tuition. All I have wid me is pure determination and a dream of prooving my self. What do u say??? Can i do it :?: :?: :?: And plz b honest even though it mite hurt but i wont mind Thankyou

Reaction score
First thing, Olevel Statistics cant be given in the May/june session since its only offered in Oct/November. So this option is gone.
I don't really understand your planning. Why would you want to reappear in Pakistan studies and Islamiyat when you have an A in them? And btw you should have prepared more subjects along with Islamiyat for this Oct/Nov session which wud have relieved ur work load. Lekin jo ab ho gaya so ho gya.
Another thing since you are giving a mixture of IGCSE and Olevels why don't you give the paper of ICT instead of computer studies? I believe it is relatively easy and more fun to do since there are only basic practicals instead of a complex project that can waste alot of your time.
Now coming to Addmaths. This subject may look very difficult but actually it is a piece of cake if you give it the time it requires. You would require immense practice. And looking at your dedication you can easily do it. Just go topic by topic and in the last 2 months before the exams. Solve the past papers of atleast past 10 years for all the subjects and you will be ready to give ur exams.
May you succeed in whatever you do :)

TSZ

Reaction score
Thank you 4 da' support but i have a C in Islamiyat and if i wud have wanted to give ICT i wud have done dat but i wanna do the complex thing. Thank you 4 da' info abt stats, maybe i'll pick another subject but in these 10 subjects its not only abt doing 10 subjects, its about doing them in one go, getting A*'s (Insha Allah) and to be very honest, I am also aiming for a distinction in Maths. :) and Thank you for the support.

Reaction score
OMG !! such complications can only succeed if you work toooooooo hard seriously :)

Reaction score
SIr itnay unchay khawab na dekha karo. :p Never aim for a distinction. It comes to u only if u r capable enuf. Only distinction ka bhoot got me 2 silly marks cut in olevel maths and i got 99 %. :( Btw sir why reappear in pakstudies and urdu ? instead give two other subjects such as sociology, commerce or EM. All these subjects can be studied at home. Dont give pak studies and urdu again. Once is enuf. Inka koi khas faida nahi in university applications. :) Hope you understand my point.

TSZ

Reaction score
Khwab tou main unchay dekho ga aur aap ki advice ko certainly consider karo ga. thanku.

TSZ

Reaction score
alrite guyz subject 6,7 n' 9 have been removed i m nt giving dem any other suggestion and if u support a subject already suggested do tell n also(if u know) a gud tutuor of dat subject in islamabad

Reaction score
First of all tutors aren't required for any subject. But u may need one for addmaths. Otherwise buy some books, make your own notes, go through past papers, examiner reports, revision guides and u will be ready for the exams.

TSZ

Reaction score
dude i havent studied a word abt add math n computers so i do need a tutor 4 these n im weak in physics so ill get one 4 dat n im f9 with da' rest

Reaction score
Okay! As you wish :) Once again I ll advice you to give ICT instead of Computer studies.