• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AdViCe!

IS a Relationship better than being Single?

• Committed

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Single

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i dont think theres anything wrong at all in being in a relationship that halaal... the Quran also mentions that u r created in pairs... u myt have regreted it bcz, mayb bcz she wasnt the ryt person 4 u... n trust me, when u do it the halaal way, regret never comes bcz then u think of Allah b4 everything u do... u need to have a relation, else ull end up in bigger haraam...
look at the half glass full, u myt have lost her bcz u deserve better.. noones telling u to get another girl, all im saying is if its halaal, there wont b much regret evn if it ends, but ofcourse, thrs more understanding if its halaal so less chances of regret... (except for the divorce cases)
Mind explaining "halaal" relationships before marriage? :)

Reaction score
i dont think theres anything wrong at all in being in a relationship that halaal... the Quran also mentions that u r created in pairs... u myt have regreted it bcz, mayb bcz she wasnt the ryt person 4 u... n trust me, when u do it the halaal way, regret never comes bcz then u think of Allah b4 everything u do... u need to have a relation, else ull end up in bigger haraam...
look at the half glass full, u myt have lost her bcz u deserve better.. noones telling u to get another girl, all im saying is if its halaal, there wont b much regret evn if it ends, but ofcourse, thrs more understanding if its halaal so less chances of regret... (except for the divorce cases)

thnks and JazakAllah for the advice sis but it wasn't halal ... it was a haram boyfreind/girlfreind stupidity ...... i Thank ALLAH that he showed me the right way in time

and yeah thats what i said , if we do it halal way we aint gonna get troubled and ask for advice but if we fall for haram we will lose peace of mind
-Salam