• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AdViCe!

IS a Relationship better than being Single?

• Committed

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Single

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
& please do read the article it's good and very well written..

Reaction score
plx do vote!

:ROFLMAO:

If your a muslim, and you asked about a bf/gf relation stuff. There are people here who would show you some articles and youtube videos that will actually make you regret ever thinking about love. Trust me, Just before 14 feb, I was a totally different. :LOL: But these forumers, lmao are too good.
And This badrobot guy is one of many who did that to me

P.S If I vote before joining this community: Maii GF is everryything I evaar wantedNow: Astagfirullah xD !

Reaction score

If your a muslim, and you asked about a bf/gf relation stuff. There are people here who would show you some articles and youtube videos that will actually make you regret ever thinking about love. Trust me, Just before 14 feb, I was a totally different. :LOL: But these forumers, lmao are too good.

And This badrobot guy is one of many who did that to me!
okay thnx. i appreciate wat u said! and yes im a muslim!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

And This badrobot guy is one of many who did that to me

P.S If I vote before joining this community: Maii GF is everryything I evaar wantedNow: Astagfirullah xD !

hey that's wrong.. I seriously think people should love and be romantic, but just with their wives.. coz then it's healthy.. don't think you've seen shows about single moms and what they have to go through just coz of a lax society where men don't take responsibility..

Reaction score
hey that's wrong.. I seriously think people should love and be romantic, but just with their wives.. coz then it's healthy.. don't think you've seen shows about single moms and what they have to go through just coz of a lax society where men don't take responsibility..

Ofcourse I do realise it in that way. I jsut figured I wrote that, but no no! I didn't mean to say, love is completely forbidden from my life. That would actually be silly. Honestly I'm still stuck in a relationship till now, I just cannot say her that okay we had fun now its time byee.. That would just be so ...ugh..rude.

Yeah, single mom and stuff like that is really sad, won't ever want to see that in a community I live in! ^^

Reaction score
Ofcourse I do realise it in that way. I jsut figured I wrote that, but no no! I didn't mean to say, love is completely forbidden from my life. That would actually be silly. Honestly I'm still stuck in a relationship till now, I just cannot say her that okay we had fun now its time byee.. That would just be so ...ugh..rude.

Yeah, single mom and stuff like that is really sad, won't ever want to see that in a community I live in! ^^
true!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

assalamoalaikum wr wb!

well yeah u won't say that...
but like how u got convinced...
alhumdulilah i hope she's a muslim too...try explaining that to her...and then leave each other for the sake of Allah...that'd definitely be a happy ending...Allah will surely make it easy then inshaAllah :)
my prayers...:)