• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice Needed

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am about to join form 6 (A level course) next year after doing my O levels (which are still ongoing).

However, I have a confusion now,

I have already received the registration form, but I don't know which subjects to opt for.

I am planning to take

Maths
English
Physics
Biology

Perhaps I'll take chemistry as an additional subject in March.

D'you think this assortment of subjects is suitable for someone aiming to become an engineer?

Is the biology actually useful, or should I take Chemistry first and then Biology?

Thanks in advance for those useful advices :)

Reaction score
well....if u are goin for biomedical or genetic..or bla bla...u better appear physics later....now, goin for electrical architect or whatever, i would prefer bio later..thats it..!!

Reaction score
Chemistry wud b a better option if u wanna do engineering. However, if u r nt sure bout engineering bt wanna pursue science subject in near future (for sure) then go for Physics, maths, biology and chemistry (chemistry subject' gonna help you in bio and physics both). This wud even help u if u change ur mind and take bio subjects like genetic engineering, bio technology,............. :) instead of engineering. :)