• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADVICE FOR EXTRA SUBJECTS?

Reaction score
Hey guys I am finishing my O levels in June and was thinking about giving extra papers for A/S by studying in the 3 months of summer vacation with academy. I was thinking of giving English, G.P. and the easy side subjects. Should I give extra subjects for A.S. or O levels? and what subjects do I give? Or do you think it's better to study my compulsory subjects? I plan to go outside of Pakistan so the more subjects, the more credits..

Reaction score
Giving AS subjects right after finishing your O Levels, not the best idea trust me. AS is not as easy as O Levels, and if you're giving extra subjects remember that you also need good grades in them. In 3 months you can barely finish an O Level for an A or A*, AS is way too harder. In my opinion, if you're going for engineering then take IGCSE additional Mathematics, its a pretty neat course and will help you a lot in your A Levels if you already studied it. If not engineering or any field that involved maths then go for some minor O Level subject but not AS level.

Reaction score
Should I Study Add maths and give the paper for it in october? What other subjects should I give?

Reaction score
dude o level Add math is way tough than o level maths and its like A1.
It would give you an edge but if u start studying now and give it this june you won't stand for a neat grade
but if your maths is like 95% + and you think you have the caliber then study add maths from now and give it in oct/nov in the next session

Reaction score
dude o level Add math is way tough than o level maths and its like A1.
It would give you an edge but if u start studying now and give it this june you won't stand for a neat grade
but if your maths is like 95% + and you think you have the caliber then study add maths from now and give it in oct/nov in the next session
Absolutely.....:)