• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admissions

Reaction score
Guys Can u help me...Where can i get admission IN Pakistan islamabad or rawal pindi after doing my olevels!!!it can be institute but should be geology petroleum or earth sciences college school or what ever!!!!
it can diploma for 3 years even

Reaction score
Make a Post in this section especially made for this purpose on XPF,

THere is a better chance if u post there as people visit more often

Heres the link post here, viewforum.php?f=19

this would help others also so post there as this is for introducing your self hope u understand.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:

Heres the link post here, viewforum.php?f=19

this would help others also so post there as this is for introducing your self hope u understand.
yeah he is correct !!

Reaction score
thanks guys well i was new here so didnt know much!!!thanks for help i have posted on the link u guys mentioned so nice of u!!!

Reaction score
faizanfast0000 said:
thanks guys well i was new here so didnt know much!!!thanks for help i have posted on the link u guys mentioned so nice of u!!!

no problem it happens with everyone i didnt know first that the chat section was of any use but once when i went through the whole sight i got the idea what is for what.So dont worry in a couple of weeks u might be the one saying the same thing as i did.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

Heres the link post here, http://xtremepapers.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

yeah he is correct !!
sooooooooo correct!