• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission into a medical college?

What counts more while getting into a medical college?

• The A Level grades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The MCAT score

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok so does anyone know what particularly needs to be done in order to get into a private medical college? Just in case (and i repeat, JUST IN CASE) one fails to get admission into a public college, what next? Also, since A Level course I've heard, doesnt cover the MCAT syllabus what would you suggest doing in that regard? As in, what needs to be done in order to score well there?
Also, how much do the O level grades, A level grades and MCAT marks really count in getting into a medical college! Public or else!?

Reaction score
10% O
40% A (O counts here too)
50% entry test

Use FSc books to cover UHS MCAT syllabus that you don't do in A level.

Medical school in Pakistan is not that hard to get into if you work hard.

Reaction score
Ok so does anyone know what particularly needs to be done in order to get into a private medical college? Just in case (and i repeat, JUST IN CASE) one fails to get admission into a public college, what next? Also, since A Level course I've heard, doesnt cover the MCAT syllabus what would you suggest doing in that regard? As in, what needs to be done in order to score well there?
Also, how much do the O level grades, A level grades and MCAT marks really count in getting into a medical college! Public or else!?

Private?
Olevels, A levels, Mcat. For Cmh, Shifa grades matter more comparatively than the test but still! it's just compared too. It should be atleast 70% , for others do everything normally. And relax, private is not something too tough to get in once you have worked hard.

Reaction score
Private?
Olevels, A levels, Mcat. For Cmh, Shifa grades matter more comparatively than the test but still! it's just compared too. It should be atleast 70% , for others do everything normally. And relax, private is not something too tough to get in once you have worked hard.

Yep

Reaction score
Hey, is any one of you aware of this college SIR SYED COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES FOR GIRLS? How's the reputation, studies and everything ? I need to know this fast. Would appreciate your response!