• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADDMATH PAPER1!!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK???

Reaction score
Personally, i left the room feeling like i had got at least a little over 50% of my work right, 25% completely wrong... and another 25% i was unsure of... but then i discussed it with my classmates and the 50% i was talking about went WAY down...
other than that, i liked the new format, and i can't wait for the 24hrs to pass so we can start discussing the answers!!!

Reaction score
I also really wanted to know, for add math, do you get error carry forward or method marks if your answer is incorrect.

Reaction score
You do, well atleast the method marks. Paper 1 was actualy not bad. I finshed the whole paper and got good answers. Paper 2 on the other hand is another topic altogether!

Reaction score
oh thank God... i was really freaking out... and for me it was the opposite... paper 1 sucked... paper two not so much but i felt better about it, except for q's 2,7,8,9 and 10 which i did and managed to get some answers but i wasn't sure of...