• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Sheets regarding Islamiat Paper 1

Reaction score
Dear All,
I received quite a few posts today . Some saying the candidates were provided with extra sheets and some saying they were not. I was clearly told that extra sheets will be provided if needed and I passed that information on to all of you. In some cases additional sheets were provided to the candidates. I will contact the cie offices tomorrow when they open and find out why not all centres were provided with additional sheets.
The next query was that those who were given additional sheets did not write that the answer was continued on the additional sheet. Please be assured that at our Co-ordination meeting all the examiners will be asked to check for continuations and InshaAllah no candidates efforts will be in vain and will be given the mark the complete answer merits.
For those who were not given additional sheets but who used the space provided in the extra question again all examiners will be instructed to carefully go over the papers and make sure everything written is credited.
For those who are saying that their candidates couldn't complete their answers because of the fact that they ran out of space to write and were not given additional sheets I cant say anything till I speak to the Product Manager tomorrow morning.
Let me however assure you that I will do my very best to give you a clear explanation of what happened and be assured that the written work of the candidates where ever on the scripts it is written will be read and marked.

Reaction score
i needed it but couldnt get them Even though i was told by my teacher that they wud be provided so i ad to write so small in the end that i had to fit in 3 lines in one line space :p

Reaction score
Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?

Reaction score
Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?
May be they will give u few marks but ur answer is not relevant to the question

Reaction score
i also didnt get it.
complain about this to british council and try to do highlight the questions affected due to unavalibity of sheets.If your case is strong cie might be consider it .

Reaction score
Oh no.I just read the topic of this forum.i should've been allowed additional papers.I had 12-13 mins remaining and i asked for additional papers since my answer to the abbyssinia one was incorrect.However i wasn't given the sheets.

Reaction score
Well, the instructions on the front page said 'Candidates answer on the question paper' so technically you weren't meant to receive any of them.
However in the end we were told that the British Council allowed it hence you should've been allowed and if you weren't, take it up to the British Council.

Reaction score
i was also clearly told that the extra sheets will be provided and they were provided by my centre ...Thanks God...

Reaction score
My teacher even showed the discussion on the teachers forum about the extra sheets..and Nighat Bajwa herself agreed that extra sheets will be provided so those who were not given sheets should report British Council...