• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Maths? How'd it go?

Reaction score
Those who take additional maths please give some information of how was the first paper??

for me the first paper was really tough and there were only 3 of us in the hall giving the exam, they also found the paper tough, well 3 students finding it tough doesn't count, so i would like to know from rest of you, because for additional the average number of students taking this subject around 50.... so please feel free to answer....

this way we can know the grade threshold.....

Reaction score
Hi there! :D
My school doesn't offer math, but regular Math 0580 was MUCH too easy, so I taught myself additional math. :)
I took paper 12, which variant was yours? I thought the paper was pretty easy, definitely above 78 :D
But then again, I'm not one to ask, math has always been a bit natural for me. I was the only one in my center, so I don't know how the paper went for others
I have paper 22 tomorrow, good luck for yours! :)

Reaction score
For me it was quite easy i say alhamdulilah but still i am not sure abt the mark caz i might have done sillly mistakes
pray for me guys to get an A*
and inshallah u will also get