• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Mathematics Notes ..

Reaction score
I need notes on Differentiation and integration, and relative velocity, the hardest three chapters of add maths! -_- thank you in advance

Reaction score
Can you please send the link to download Red spot additonal maths? thanks!
guys guys guys , hold up .
you cant ace add maths like this .. u learn nothing from notes , especially at this time.. pick up a topical or yearly (redspot) because every year the same type of questions come .. just learn how to do them . BINGO --> A* (In sha Allah)

ABM

Reaction score
As a teacher i would like to make a point that it is a myth that Add-Maths is difficult. I know students find it difficult because students and schools make the mistake of teaching Add maths in 1st year of O level studies. Thats the mistake if you look at the syllabus outline you will see that is is just a step ahead of Mathematics syllabus D so if someone has completed D1, D2 and D3 at least he/she can grasp Add-maths because your foundations will be strong as most of the topics are same but level is little high you should start Add-Maths in 2nd year of O level studies because most schools complete D3 in the first year of O level studies. In Pakistan Mathematics is compulsory by schools but not by CIE so if someone is giving private examination his/her teacher should be competent enough to teach him/her the basics before starting a topic in Add-maths.