• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Mathematics Grade boundaries

Reaction score
People can u guys give me ur opinion on what the grade boundary for this sessions Add-maths exam wil be. Both for A* and A. Thanks alot :)

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we're pretty screwed. :)
last year, A* ranged a lot:
  • 2011 oct/nov papers 11 and 21 required 141 total marks for A*, 127 marks for A
  • 2011 oct/nov papers 12 and 22 required 153 for A* and 135 for A
based on the may & oct 2011 tresholds, variant 1 always appears to be harder, with the lowest requirements for the grades
Soooooooo, i think that variant 1 this year may be around 147 marks, and i really hope it is! maybe 128 marks for an A
and a bit of good news: half my class did really badly, literally scoring around 20-40 marks in TOTAL, that might bring the treshold down about 1 point xD
think you got the A*?

Reaction score
A* should be around 135, and A should be around 120....
But sorry, my whole class did very well, and me personally only lost 3 marks max...

Reaction score
i gave admaths in oct/nov 11 and we were pretty screwed because of the fact that A* was above 96% :(
i was expecting 93% marks so i got an A
goodluck guys