• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add Maths Paper 22 Discussion

Reaction score
Guys how was your paper? I found it very hard! Waiting for 24 hours to be over so I can check my answers.

Reaction score
Honestly, I am not looking forward to discussing the answers myself after 24 hours even though my paper was good because if you realise some of your answers were wrong, then you will only feel worse. I made one or two careless mistakes, but the rest was good (some questions took me a while to solve though). It took me about 20 minutes to solve the co-ordinate geometry question and then when the paper was over I realised I made a silly mistake when finding the area so I might lose 2 marks there. I had a little bit of trouble in the last question's either part too, but apart from that the paper was solid. My P1 and P2 were both decent.

Reaction score
My paper was okay too . I'm looking to see hw many marks I'll lose so that I'm not that sad when the result comes .

Reaction score
Well guys plz answer this query...
How many marks is the examiner gonna deduct in a 6mark qst if u copied the qst wrong..
I misinterpreted 16 as a 6 therefore all my answers are coming wrong. HOwever if it had been a 6 then my answers are correcet.Am I going to losse all marks?

Reaction score
Mannnnn.. im really depresses apart from taht coordinate geometry question i found everything quiet simple but i made lots of stupid mistakes and im atleast gonna losse 8 to 10 marks for them .... DAMN :( :( :( :( :sorry: :sorry:

Reaction score
Workaholic you'll get all the method marks, and lose the accuracy marks so yu'll lose abt 2 marks . Mayb even 1 .

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Well guys plz answer this query...
How many marks is the examiner gonna deduct in a 6mark qst if u copied the qst wrong..
I misinterpreted 16 as a 6 therefore all my answers are coming wrong. HOwever if it had been a 6 then my answers are correcet.Am I going to losse all marks?
I dont think that Addmaths has ECF (error carried forward) addvantage. So :( ..But u will get the method mark :)

Reaction score
Thnx guyz even if i get 3 outta 6 Im happy...... I deserved none for making such a stupid mistake.... :oops: