• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add maths paper 2 (Pathetic)

Reaction score
What particularly did you find difficult? My paper went good, although I made a silly mistake in the co-ordinate geometry question when finding the area and last question's either part.

Reaction score
leosco1995 said:
What particularly did you find difficult? My paper went good, although I made a silly mistake in the co-ordinate geometry question when finding the area and last question's either part.

the paper required complete understanding of the concepts...
my went good too though i made a mistake in a question due to limited space provided..

Reaction score
It was damn hard dude . VERY hard! WTFish man . They should make both papers moderate, not one extremely easy and other Fishing hard!

Reaction score
no dude paper was not 2 difficult infact i m expecting a very good grade had no problems n finished it in complete timings!!

Reaction score
really... i thought the paper was quite easy...and i'm hoping it went as well as i think it did :p

Reaction score
Paper went awsm MASHALLAH... :) Finally there was a bit of challenge from CIE and i was up to it :p loll

Reaction score
cummon guys... i think the paper was VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY easy!! inshallah hoping for 160/160 XD!!

Reaction score
paper was not at all difficult.. :)

what else could be a gift from CIE that Relative Velocity wasn't there!

mine went awesome MashaAllah :) and qstn 7 (the of co-ordinate) gave some candidates a hard time bt there was a trick to solve it and i did in 5 mins and paper was completed 25 mins before :))

finallly persecution ended :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) now its PARTY TIME