• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add Maths P2 Guess PAPER...

Reaction score
Hey Guyz... So this is what my sir told me as very authentic and is a MUST for A.M Paper 2... :) Good Luck with these... :)

1. Sets and Venn Diagrams
2. Integration ( Hence Evaluate Questions )
3. Logarithms
4. Relative Velocity ( River Crossing Problems and Aircraft Problems!! Chance of vector problem is quite minimal as one vector question has already come in p1 )
5. Matrices
6. Functions...
7. Trignometry ( Perhaps..!)
8. KINEMATICS...!!

You're welcum :p

Reaction score
what about interception and collision in relative velocity???

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Hey Guyz... So this is what my sir told me as very authentic and is a MUST for A.M Paper 2... :) Good Luck with these... :)

1. Sets and Venn Diagrams
2. Integration ( Hence Evaluate Questions )
3. Logarithms
4. Relative Velocity ( River Crossing Problems and Aircraft Problems!! Chance of vector problem is quite minimal as one vector question has already come in p1 )
5. Matrices
6. Functions...
7. Trignometry ( Perhaps..!)
8. KINEMATICS...!!

You're welcum :p

THis clearly shows dat p2 is easier than p1...

Reaction score
@fasih: They certainly are... And they are definitely coming in p2...
@123add1: Interception is not a part of the new syllabus...!!!

Reaction score
Are you sure? Because I think an interception question came in the 2008 and 2009 papers. Also, to check for interception you just have to see if the x and y co-ordinate are the same when equating the vectors, you can read the relative velocity tutorial for more info. I hope a relative velocity question comes in the paper though.

Also, good guess. Most of those topics are guaranteed to come since they didn't in P1. A question could come on co-ordinate geometry too though (I don't remember there being one in P1) :p

Reaction score
interception is in the part of our syllabus , i checked it

Reaction score
The interception questions included in vectors are INCLUDED not the ones that came in 03 02 and before...

Reaction score
leosco1995 said:
Are you sure? Because I think an interception question came in the 2008 and 2009 papers. Also, to check for interception you just have to see if the x and y co-ordinate are the same when equating the vectors, you can read the relative velocity tutorial for more info. I hope a relative velocity question comes in the paper though.

Also, good guess. Most of those topics are guaranteed to come since they didn't in P1. A question could come on co-ordinate geometry too though (I don't remember there being one in P1) :p

co ordinate geometry was a part of the either question... though that part was only of 3 marks and it can certainly come again...