• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounts paper 1

Reaction score
You are not allowed to discuss the paper within 24 hours of it. Please avoid it, or else face the consequences. For the time being, I am locking this topic.

*TOPIC LOCKED*

Reaction score
what was the answer to that trial balance question, in which we had to find the totals of the debit side?

Reaction score
yes i got the same, by the way what was the answer to the first question and the one which had something about a sheet, employee and the employee, it was on the last page.

Reaction score
I got 10,300, but I don't know many people are saying it was an error of commission.
Oh well, I'll be getting 27/30 for sure.

Reaction score
rafae said:
I got 10,300, but I don't know many people are saying it was an error of commission.
Oh well, I'll be getting 27/30 for sure.

Same :( I made the silliest errors possible even though I knew everything :/ They were the height of stupidity. I am hating myself so much for it.

the subscription one was 6760

Reaction score
it was B
the employee has to fill in the hours spent on each job.

i got 10300 too, didnt they say credited to Y?

Reaction score
@MeeraOmar
People are saying that the answer was $9900.
But, I got 10300, it said something like a sale of 200 was debited in error.
But, people said it was an error of commission? :(

Reaction score
it was 9900 for sure.. that mcq was actually repeated.. look for the older past papers.. u'll find it somewhere

Reaction score
Hi!
Can anyone tell me the answer to the partnership agreement question which asked which thing would be most important to put into the partnership agreement and also the other question, i think Q12. which was about accrued and prepaid insurance?

Reaction score
the partnership one was A, interest on capital.

I dont remember which was q12

Reaction score
@rafae
yeah as far as i can remember it was something like that too. it said credited to Y was debited to X, i think.
if thats the case then it is 10300
but yeah if its the repeated one in the pastpapers then its 9900 :(