• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounts p2...!!1

Reaction score
Account isn't theory, though you need to know the concepts, but it's more practice work, just like Maths. Ask me any past paper question you feel doubt at. I can't explain the whole accounting in here.

Reaction score
Account isn't theory, though you need to know the concepts, but it's more practice work, just like Maths. Ask me any past paper question you feel doubt at. I can't explain the whole accounting in here.
hmm thanks yr ... can u explain me evey thing abt issuance chapter... :(

Reaction score
sorry .. i meant every thing about shares ..:p
There are 2 kinds of shares:
Preference Share and Ordinary Share, Ordinary share holders are the owner of the company, they get a chance to vote in Annual general meeting, while preference share holders are entiled to a certain amount of dividend, though ordinary share holders don't get paid dividend on a fixed rate but it depends upon the profit of the company.
Shares many be redeemable or non-redeemable, but that's only the case with preference shares. Reedemable shares are issued back to the company are a certain time, while non-reedemable are kept until the company dissolves.
Shares have a nominal value called 'par'. They can be issued above the par value and below the par value. But in CIE AS level, only above the par is mentioned. When shares are issued above the par, they are basically issued at premium. For example: If a share is of $1 and it is issued at $1.5 then the extra $0.5 is the share premium. Accounting entry for these are:
Bank 1.50 DR
Share capital 1 CR
Share premium 0.5 CR

Reaction score
I didn't have time to scan my working or to solve the entire part, I did it for 2006, I hope you get it, do like this for 2007 and 2008

Attachments

• Photo0318.jpg
    Photo0318.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo0319.jpg
    Photo0319.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo0320.jpg
    Photo0320.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Photo0321.jpg
    Photo0321.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo0322.jpg
    Photo0322.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo0323.jpg
    Photo0323.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Bro, how do u do OCT/NOV 2012 paper 22 question 3B. How do u calculate fixed asset for Aloe.. Thankyou