• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts P12 discussions

Reaction score
how much was the gross profit was it sumthing like 22100 i think n wat about the dep. to be charged for the year it said in the additional notes do u add dat to the exp i did it was kinda confusing cuz it didnt say what the dep. was 4

Reaction score
btw wat bou the multiple choice question which says what appaers in both the profit and loss appropriation acc and the current accounts?
a) current account balances
b)drawings
c)interest on drawings
d)interest on loans

i rote c is it ryt?

Reaction score
Net profit was $5600, depreciation was $1650, dividend was $135, McQ answer was interest on drawings

Reaction score
i did charge dep on the computer, but damn ya i guess ur rite i should have added the cost of the hard disk to the computer and then charged depreciation
The cost of spare parts are considered to be as revenue expenditure. So yeah Hard disk was revenue. And plus it was replaced. So even replacement is considered to be revenue expenditure

Reaction score
What'd you get for the Net Profit in the income statement?

I'm fairly sure it's $5600.

btw wat bou the multiple choice question which says what appaers in both the profit and loss appropriation acc and the current accounts?
a) current account balances
b)drawings
c)interest on drawings
d)interest on loans

i rote c is it ryt?

Yes, you are right, it is definitely C.

Meg

Reaction score
I took printer and the machine thingy as capital expenditure and found depreciation for bth. Is that right?

Reaction score
I took printer and the machine thingy as capital expenditure and found depreciation for bth. Is that right?

I have no idea! I did the same thing as you but some people think the hard disk was capital expenditure too.

Reaction score
I have no idea! I did the same thing as you but some people think the hard disk was capital expenditure too.

Printer and computer are both capital while the replaced hard disk was revenue. The dep was $1650

Reactions: Meg