• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts; Economics; Business; Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys whats the difference in doing olevels business studies and igcse business studies? :/ Im confused about this.

Reaction score
Which business studies should i study, igcse or olevels? :/ im confused, im going to be studying in the states in newyork, so i want to know which one to study from, i have already done scottish highers, and when i looked at the igcse past papers, they were very familiar with the content i have been studying, so any opinions would be highly appreciated. thanks!

Reaction score
Can anyone please give me tips on the business studies exam, and how i should prepare myself for it. any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
If u r doing O'levels and are in commerce group so with economics and accounts as mandatory subjects, which other subject should we choose from whether Computer Studies and Business Studies..
I mean there are 2 sub-groups in Commerce.. one is economics, accounts and business studies,, while the other one is economics, accounts and computer studies. So if I am selecting the second one which is economics, accounts and computer studies, would that create a problem for me in future as I am not selecting business studies.. Reply please..!!

Reaction score
If u r doing O'levels and are in commerce group so with economics and accounts as mandatory subjects, which other subject should we choose from whether Computer Studies and Business Studies..
I mean there are 2 sub-groups in Commerce.. one is economics, accounts and business studies,, while the other one is economics, accounts and computer studies. So if I am selecting the second one which is economics, accounts and computer studies, would that create a problem for me in future as I am not selecting business studies.. Reply please..!!

the combination is diffrent in our school. for commerce group business studies and economics are compulsory and the choice is between computer studies and accounts.. so i guess subject combinations vary from school to school..

Reaction score
the combination is diffrent in our school. for commerce group business studies and economics are compulsory and the choice is between computer studies and accounts.. so i guess subject combinations vary from school to school..
Yes it varies.. but I asked will it be a problem if I am not choosing business studies.?? By the way your school is giving choice between computer studies and accounts, which is a strange combination.. because if anyone does not select accounts, he would be in a disadvantage as accounts is a MUST subject in commerce.

Reaction score
Which business studies should i study, igcse or olevels? :/ im confused, im going to be studying in the states in newyork, so i want to know which one to study from, i have already done scottish highers, and when i looked at the igcse past papers, they were very familiar with the content i have been studying, so any opinions would be highly appreciated. thanks!
choose gcse b.studies wid case study bcz thtz vry intrstng....

Reaction score
Yes it varies.. but I asked will it be a problem if I am not choosing business studies.?? By the way your school is giving choice between computer studies and accounts, which is a strange combination.. because if anyone does not select accounts, he would be in a disadvantage as accounts is a MUST subject in commerce.
i think not.. as eco n acct is more important, according to me at least..
try telling that to our school administration, :)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum ,

Well as the topic says help for Accounts, Eco & Business is available here that means that u can ask ask any question regarding any particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books.

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt Accounts, Eco & Business individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help!

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here ! :)

For Notes
I have posted sum notes and more notes are also there check this thread from first page till 8th page :)

and still more notes http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/ check here :D

hope this helps :)
hiii i will be taking my economics 0 level exam paper 22...and can you tell me the expected chapters which is likely to get....by the way can you help me with this question-discuss whether an improvement in a country current account position will result in an increase in employment.........2-explain the effects of a fall in a country exchange rate on its production....3-discuss whether a change in the exchange rate will always solve a country deficit on current account of its b.o.p( 10 marks).....4-explain what can cause fluctuation in exchange rate(6 marks)....5-discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a government trying to redistribute income(10marks)

Reaction score
Both are the same thing