• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting

Reaction score
I don't know how to open files on my fone :$, only use it for fone calls. It's ok, if its a problem to email it - dont worry :)

Reaction score
I don'tknow really but yall talking about the the randall book :) . I have this book the black green one. I do not know if the techer is wrong or not but sometime he says that the answer at the back are sometime wrong. can someone tell me plz if it true?.
Im new to accounting, in my opinion its a very difficult subject and I really hate it and I realy regret that I;ve chose this.:cry:
plus what makes accounting more difficult i's the teacher who teaches us. many student found it difficult to understand his annoying accent:mad: . every time I hear him talk I just want to throw away my ears. it's so annoying.:mad::confused: . im suffering
anyways can someone tell me what other book available for accounting?

Reaction score
I don'tknow really but yall talking about the the randall book :) . I have this book the black green one. I do not know if the techer is wrong or not but sometime he says that the answer at the back are sometime wrong. can someone tell me plz if it true?.
Im new to accounting, in my opinion its a very difficult subject and I really hate it and I realy regret that I;ve chose this.:cry:
plus what makes accounting more difficult i's the teacher who teaches us. many student found it difficult to understand his annoying accent:mad: . every time I hear him talk I just want to throw away my ears. it's so annoying.:mad::confused: . im suffering

Hey..To be honest, I can TOTALLY understand your situation..I am giving Accounting AS level this October and this is my first year.....I tried practicing past papers and realized that I still have to work really hard....Regarding the book...I em also using the Harold Randall book and there are many answers at the back of the book which are actually wrong.....I am saying this for the 2005 version book which I am currently using..There is an updated version as well...Maybe it has a better marking scheme..

Reaction score
Go through book, clear your concepts and PRACTICE past papers as much as you can.