• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting...

Reaction score
Well then i dont think i used any other notes for accounts all i used were two books nothing else :D

Reaction score
I'm from Bangladesh where can i find it? :|
Arre bhai amio BDr......Haven't u heard about Tawsif Alam Khan the best Accounting teacher in town????????He teaches in vertical Horizon....I'm sure tomar kono na kono frnd Tawsif Bhaiyar student...

Reaction score
weeeelll......
accounting is the best subject i ever studied and i find it the easiest...it's my opinion.....it depends on how others find it..some r good in sciences ...some go for commerce

acounts requires a lot of practice and hardwork..u need effective notes and proper revisions as people forget the concepts quickly in accounts...it needs more hardwork than maths......i have also exceeded to the IAS and it becomes difficult at every step....so one should be determined and active while studying it

the best book is "business accounting" by frank wood

Reaction score
weeeelll......
accounting is the best subject i ever studied and i find it the easiest...it's my opinion.....it depends on how others find it..some r good in sciences ...some go for commerce

acounts requires a lot of practice and hardwork..u need effective notes and proper revisions as people forget the concepts quickly in accounts...it needs more hardwork than maths......i have also exceeded to the IAS and it becomes difficult at every step....so one should be determined and active while studying it

the best book is "business accounting" by frank wood
Well said....But I want to add a bit more to your words..First of all everyone needs to have a very good clear concept about Journal Entries to succeed in Accounting...."Business Accounting by Frank Wood" is a good book but it's only for the basics..The new EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book by Frank Wood and Sheila Robbinson is even better..

Reaction score
well there's always internet.. but internet is not enough ............ u need tutition... :)
nops....there is no need of tutions..accounts requires a lot of self study .... try the site www.accountingcoach.com
book: business accounting by frank wood
i will upload my notes after my o levels.....they r seriously really effective ...and in them
i introduced all the IAS for business accounting 2 ... i.e. for A levels and ACCA students......

Reaction score
Well said....But I want to add a bit more to your words..First of all everyone needs to have a very good clear concept about Journal Entries to succeed in Accounting...."Business Accounting by Frank Wood" is a good book but it's only for the basics..The new EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book by Frank Wood and Sheila Robbinson is even better..
actually....i studied it with the understanding of IAS from buss acc 2 and

the book is revised....so no one can say
EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book is better.....

Reaction score
actually....i studied it with the understanding of IAS from buss acc 2 and

the book is revised....so no one can say
EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book is better.....
Well I am already done with my IGCSE....The new Edexcel Student book was more effective for me..It helped me a lot to achieve an A*...That's why I prefer that more than Frank Wood's Business Accounting...

Reaction score
Well I am already done with my IGCSE....The new Edexcel Student book was more effective for me..It helped me a lot to achieve an A*...That's why I prefer that more than Frank Wood's Business Accounting...
aaahhhhh...we all have our own opinions..but i really recommend people to have 2 or 3 reference books

nor

Reaction score
write this book name in google search and you will get it in a website called scribd the name of the book is business accounting it explains everything in details with alot of exercises for each topic.
hope this would help.:)

Reaction score
Arre bhai amio BDr......Haven't u heard about Tawsif Alam Khan the best Accounting teacher in town????????He teaches in vertical Horizon....I'm sure tomar kono na kono frnd Tawsif Bhaiyar student...
Ohhhhh areh ami ekhon class 10 e kono coaching e kori nai.. nije nije poralekha koira bash khaisi :/... n amr dhanmondi side e jegula friend ase ogular moddhe khali duita poralekha kore thik moto n only one has accounting bashai sir ashee... amr jonno ektu manage koira dite parba? i'll pay you?

Reaction score
nops....there is no need of tutions..accounts requires a lot of self study .... try the site www.accountingcoach.com
book: business accounting by frank wood
i will upload my notes after my o levels.....they r seriously really effective ...and in them
i introduced all the IAS for business accounting 2 ... i.e. for A levels and ACCA students......
pleasee do.. it'll be really helpful :)

Reaction score
Ohhhhh areh ami ekhon class 10 e kono coaching e kori nai.. nije nije poralekha koira bash khaisi :/... n amr dhanmondi side e jegula friend ase ogular moddhe khali duita poralekha kore thik moto n only one has accounting bashai sir ashee... amr jonno ektu manage koira dite parba? i'll pay you?
Btw in which school do u read in??Ow that's very pathetic..VH e giye oikhaner photo copy centre jao..There they sell the sourcebook of Tawsif bhaiya..And I can give u but u need to come to VH first....

Reaction score
oh they sell it? i thought i had to join VH to get that.. and ami scholasticaii pori...

Reaction score
Yes they sell..U should join Tawsif sir or some good other tutors now..Cuz o levels r kintu beshi deri nai..And it's better to get a good guideline...

Reaction score
ami thaki uttaraii and i'll soon join a coaching centre.. vh uttarai thakle surely join kortamm :) ... do u know any good coachin centre in uttara? amr o ekhono 1 year baki enough time to study .. bhabstasi last 6 months fataia poralekha korbo..

Reaction score
Sorry man I dnt know about any coaching centers in Uttara..But amar o same Pera..I live in a nearby area from Motijheel..Past 3yrs dhore regular Dhanmondi class kortesi..Ashte Jaitei 4hrs shesh..And 1yrs is a too short time..Dekhba dekhte dekhtei chole jabe..Better ekhn thekei start kora...

Reaction score
Sorry man I dnt know about any coaching centers in Uttara..But amar o same Pera..I live in a nearby area from Motijheel..Past 3yrs dhore regular Dhanmondi class kortesi..Ashte Jaitei 4hrs shesh..And 1yrs is a too short time..Dekhba dekhte dekhtei chole jabe..Better ekhn thekei start kora...
okay broo :)... but tomar moto ami eto hard working na onk lazyy :p... btw tumi ki a level kortaso??? ami bhabtasii a level na kore South Australian Matriculation korboo from Malaysia, in case if u don't know whats that.. same thing like A level just under Australia.. best thing is 1 year and not fully exam-oriented.. 30% exam n 70% coursework...

whats ur opinion on that? khamkha duita bochor noshto kore mon chai na -.-

Reaction score
Yes ami A levels kortesi..But if u take only maths and accounting in ur A levels taile Pera oneek kom..Edexcel r certificate r value kintu highest..It is the top ranked board in the world..So I think A levels is a better option..And amio oto study kori na..Cuz music o korte hoy..