• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting paper 22 discussions here.

Reaction score
everyone from my school thought it was easy.....but maybe i solved 1 incorrectly
we already knew limiting factor was coming and since none of us wanted incomplete and club to come...we were happy with the questions.
i really want to discuss the exam now.

Reaction score
everyone from my school thought it was easy.....but maybe i solved 1 incorrectly
we already knew limiting factor was coming and since none of us wanted incomplete and club to come...we were happy with the questions.
i really want to discuss the exam now.
You will have to wait till tomorrow bro!

Reaction score
24 hours over, right?
What did you guys write in this question?
#sorry #poorqualitypic

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
Reaction score
Dont worry, just 4 marks.
I think im gona get 0 in the 7 marks one. :(
Ohh, actually you know what its better if you dont discuss the paper now, its of no use anyways but in case if you find any mistakes that you have committed its only gonna demotivate you. So yeah.
And do you have the business paper 12 with you?

Reaction score
Ohh, actually you know what its better if you dont discuss the paper now, its of no use anyways but in case if you find any mistakes that you have committed its only gonna demotivate you. So yeah.
And do you have the business paper 12 with you?
I had it but Ive given to a friend right now.

Reaction score
So did I. What did you write for Q1 last part, the one asking for the most concerning ratio? Didn't even understand the question.
Well I think they were asking which ratio would concern the business the most, I couldnt think properly either (I only had 1 min left to that) so I wrote about Net Profit but now that I think of it, I think we should have analysed the Business' ratios and which was more concerning. :S

Reaction score
What were the N.P of Bussiness X and Y in qs 1, and the final capital amount. Also, what was the maximum profit in qs 3

Reaction score
Well I think they were asking which ratio would concern the business the most, I couldnt think properly either (I only had 1 min left to that) so I wrote about Net Profit but now that I think of it, I think we should have analysed the Business' ratios and which was more concerning. :S
I had no idea what I was doing and wrote about the current ratio :D Can you upload a picture of q3?

Reaction score
Got the correct capital employed figures, but added the Bank Loan figures :S...How many marks will I lose in that mistake, as the Qs was for 13 marks.
Also, what was the maximum profit answer in Qs 3? I got 52,800.
What was bussiness X in Qs1 (i)? I wrote that it was the computer manufacturer because of a large bank loan and high G.P ratio.
And the Corrected N.P was $20,000?

Reaction score
24 hours have past, and I'm going to try linking down the common tricky questions that can be discussed.

Q1)

a) Calculating Revenue (Mark up/Margin or some other mathematical calculation)
b) Calculation of current liabilities with only current assets and it's ratio available

Q2)

a) Treatment of damaged stock in net profit (Was valued 9500, but damaged, NRL is 2000)
b) Treatment of loan interest in net profit
c) Goodwill treatment in capital account

Q3)

a) Ranking for meters available (I think the second product was ranked as no.3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------