• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 22 - Discussions after 24 hours

Reaction score
why wuld it be current liabilty current liabilities have to be paid with the financial year ie wiithin 12 mnths wont it be non current \??
It was written before the next years financial statement, so it wud be paid be within 12 months

Reaction score
can anyone give me the answer to partnership question??share of profit...should we add the salary and interest on profit to y's share of profit....if thats the case then option d should be the answer but if it not then m doomed!!

Reaction score
can anyone give me the answer to partnership question??share of profit...should we add the salary and interest on profit to y's share of profit....if thats the case then option d should be the answer but if it not then m doomed!!
Yes it is D
B

Reaction score
What if the question was What would not prevent a trial balance from balancing, and ALL of us misinterpreted it.. Mind=Blown!