• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting paper 12 discussion

Reaction score
well i did paper 12 and it was really easy however i think i messed up with that credit sales question

Reaction score
@ shariq mee too i to did messed up that question....but did u do the whole of the trading account till you got net profir cuz i did..................well my frnd the bloo dinttt.........ill kill u :)

Reaction score
you were only supposed to do the trading account right ?????????? justt till you got the gross profit ...... what did you guys get for the bank loan .. working capital net profit and capital employed????

Reaction score
I got 3600 for the Net Profit, can anyone confirm??

hat did you guys get for the bank loan .. working capital net profit and capital employed????
I screwed up this one , whats the correct answer for this???

Reaction score
don8ld994 said:

hat did you guys get for the bank loan .. working capital net profit and capital employed????

same. my net profit was also 3600.

Reaction score
ferwine said:
don8ld994 said:

same. my net profit was also 3600.
yea! net profit is surely 3600! about that bank loan , i chose no effect , increase, and no effect...i guess the 1st 2 are right ..ROCE is surely incorrect but everyone in my centre had a diff answer!