• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting paper 12 discussion

Reaction score
so how did the paper go
It was kind of easy but i think i messed up in the trading account and did you have to show net profit?
Because it said only trading account
:(

Reaction score
can.you.tell.me.what.topics.came.please.?
and.what.concepts.and.rules.did.they.ask.you.for.?
and.what.hard.questions.came?
did.anything.come.from.limited.companies.?
PLEASE

Reaction score
everything was good, except i screwed up the depreciation part ! 9 bloody marks all gone
i went and substract the cost from its scrap value how smart of me :/ i hope theres pity marks from the method and working :/
and one more when loan was being introduced, does net profit, working capital , roce increase decrease or no effect.
other than that it was easy :0

Reaction score
did partnership come up and bank reconciliation statement ???
by the way what which paper are you 11 or 12 or 13 ??

Reaction score
bank.reconcilation.came?
what.about.limited.comapnies.and.partnerships.and.what.accounting.rules.did.they.ask.about.??

Reaction score
Luzzo95 said:
bank.reconcilation.came?
what.about.limited.comapnies.and.partnerships.and.what.accounting.rules.did.they.ask.about.??

If you haven't taken it yet, you must be doing 11? The topics will not be the same if so.. Just saying, so you don't waste your time trying to get information rather than studying :D

Reaction score
no cuz according to cambridge rules cheating is communicating in the examination room

Reaction score
Well we had nothing about reconciliation or about partnership
it was some what kind of similar to Winter 2006 paper 2
And no need to worry about limited companies if your'e prepared it'll be easy
Good Luck :)

Reaction score
don8ld994 said:
everything was good, except i screwed up the depreciation part ! 9 bloody marks all gone
i went and substract the cost from its scrap value how smart of me :/ i hope theres pity marks from the method and working :/
and one more when loan was being introduced, does net profit, working capital , roce increase decrease or no effect.
other than that it was easy :0

Arent you supposed to do something like that dont worry they usually have like a mark for 3% and a mark for multipliying so i dont' think you will get 0
Good luck for paper 2 :)