• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 1 tomorrow

Reaction score
Any advice for the exam tomorrow? & are there topics that we really dont need to study for this paper and what are they??

Reaction score
i thot it was pretty good also...tho i mite lose a couple marks for the theory questions...
i wrote in botswana

Reaction score
The paper i wrote had the last question talking about reasons for differences in..well..a lotta stuff! but i didn't know so i just lied :p

Reaction score
What did you guys answer for the question where they ask about the disposal of the asset?
Like, how to reduce the loss
and why there was a loss on the selling?

...there WAS a loss on selling, right o.o ?

Reaction score
yea there was,
I said you can decrease the scrap value, that way (cost-scrap value)/ number of years ,, will give a higher depreciation :)
yet again..I was freestyling :p
I was gonna say charge a higher percentage of depn, but then, there's the accounting principl of consistency :/
aahh,, I dont Know! Let me not confuse u! wat did you put?

Reaction score
I wrote complete bullshit!
I wrote that there was a loss for economical reasons because there may have been more advanced tractors -.- (I don't know what that means AKJFNRKDEJEN) and then I wrote that they should repair it to its original condition before selling it to reduce or eliminate loss

I know they're wrong but I didn't want to keep it empty!!

Reaction score
I wrote complete bullshit!
I wrote that there was a loss for economical reasons because there may have been more advanced tractors -.- (I don't know what that means AKJFNRKDEJEN) and then I wrote that they should repair it to its original condition before selling it to reduce or eliminate loss

I know they're wrong but I didn't want to keep it empty!!
hahaha! for some reason, i read 'advanced tractors' and i thought TRANSFORMERS! & i'm really horrible at the subject but i know enough to tell you that next time...just leave it blank ;)