• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACCOUNTING P12 Threshold!

Reaction score
yesterday's exam of accounting p12 was easy , i guess A is gonna be from 95/120..what do u guys think?

Reaction score
hello??? easy??? wich world r u in???? r u that smart??? did u doo the whole income statement till net profit??? did you get ur credit sales right??? what was ur answer for the last part of the corrected profit for the year.....and what about the fuel expenses one T account did u get 360....tellme smarty pants............. :no:

Reaction score
Rupie i got 3600 for net profit, and 360 for Profit n loss for fuel expenses.
however i made a big screwed up on the depreciation and the loan boxes -.-'
i think 95/120 is too high because we have to base it on the overall performance of the students around the world. You might find it easy but others might find it excruciating difficult. just saying..
well low threshold is good right ;)

Reaction score
don8ld994 said:
i think 95/120 is too high because we have to base it on the overall performance of the students around the world. You might find it easy but others might find it excruciating difficult. just saying..

I am sorry but wasn't the net profit 3660? also was drawings to be be included in the income statement?

Reaction score
Shariq607, yes drawings should be included!! :good:
Guys I think the paper was really easy because even the accounting weak students said that it was really easssyy *I can see their happiness, but I wanna see their faces in August* :bad: :bad:

Reaction score
malismail said:
Shariq607, yes drawings should be included!! :good:
Guys I think the paper was really easy because even the accounting weak students said that it was really easssyy *I can see their happiness, but I wanna see their faces in August* :bad: :bad:

Well, i honestly think it shouldn't be included simply because the Question didn't mention Drawing of goods which is part of trading account but it just said drawings which only comes in balance sheet so it shouldn't come.

Reaction score
drawings should not be included cos dey were cash drawings. you only include drawings of goods from the purchases in trading account.
i also got the net profit as "3600" and so did my friends the Fuel expense account was 360 i guess. i dun remember it exactly.
My accounts paper ROCKED! :D alhamdulillah :)

Reaction score
Accounts was soo GOOOD ! :) And yes..i got 3600 as the net profit as well! And yeah..drawings should not have been included! OMG yes..the fuel expenses account balance which was transferred to the P/L Account was 360! Alhamdulillah! Gross Profit to sales....ummmm...i don't remember it! Sorry! :)
x

Reaction score
Rupie2305 said:
hello??? easy??? wich world r u in???? r u that smart??? did u doo the whole income statement till net profit??? did you get ur credit sales right??? what was ur answer for the last part of the corrected profit for the year.....and what about the fuel expenses one T account did u get 360....tellme smarty pants............. :no:
credit sales = 13530...NP=3600 and yea fuel was 360 to P&L..cmon dude exam was repeated in pastpapers !

Reaction score
Shariq607 said:
don8ld994 said:

I am sorry but wasn't the net profit 3660? also was drawings to be be included in the income statement?
dude u cant include drawing in the income statement for godsake !

Reaction score
don8ld994 said:
june 10 was harder and A was from 93 ! thats why im sayin 95

Reaction score
i dont remember what was my net profit although i surely remember that my depreciation for third year was 648 and the last question my net profit 4250 or something like that

Reaction score
Shariq607 said:
i dont remember what was my net profit although i surely remember that my depreciation for third year was 648 and the last question my net profit 4250 or something like that
my corrected net profit was 4750 , im sure of it