• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting nov 2012

Reaction score
ummm i dnt actually remember the manufacturing acc we dint hav to write the discount allowed n received rite ?

Reaction score
It wasn't that good at all.
Well the loose tools thing is simple, add the beginning value of the loose tools then add the purchases of the loose tools during the year. Deduct this value with value of loose tools at the end of the year which is given, you'll get the depreciation.
Oh God!:cry: Any idea how many marks would be lost if i calculated it totally wrong?

Reaction score
Well, it was matching not realisation, because he talked about recording the sales IN THE YEAR OF SALES, no matter when did he receive the sales, which is matching :)
he said recording sales when they happen. thats what i remember

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just wanted to know what was the gross profit in the trading Acc. After the manufacturing Account?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanna know something, in paper 2 , in the appropriation account of the Ltd. , were we supposed to deduct debenture interest from the profit for the year? Because a footnote for the debenture plus debenture interest was given AFTER they had calculated the profit for the year? Actually this made me conclude that we had to do so, so I deducted debenture interest from the profit in the appropration account. This question was kinda ambiguous! Other than that, the exams were really great! :D no new ideas were there, it was even easier than June 2012 session :) Hope it rains A* to all the fellows over here :D

Reaction score
And as far as I remember, the gross profit in trading account of the manufacturing company was 38 thousand something :D And yup it's a mark up in the MCQ.

Reaction score
The balance on the cash book and the bank statement were equal after reconciliation! I guess they were $4450, not even $4460. And I'm exact sure of this..

Reaction score
Heyy Guys I Need A Copy Of All The Formats Of All The Accounts That We Are Supposed To Prepare ! Please Reply ASAP If you Know !

Reaction score
when will you put the corrections ? p2 ? :/ oct / nov 2012 need it badly !!