• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting/Economics direction/help for OCT/NOV session.

Reaction score
This thread is made to help out the students who are looking forward to give their exams in Oct/Nov 2015. Many of the students have less than a month. Il be making predictions and giving out some tough questions to you in your last days. Plus Il be helping you out in setting your direction right in these few days left.

Myself:- Mohsin Azam Khan, Accounting/Eco/BS tutor, 4 years experience, ACCA Qualified, CFA level 1 passed, BSC (HONS) First division in Accounting, O/A Levels. I offer home Tuitions or at my residence in DHA phase 1 karachi. Contact: 03313276620.

Attachments

• INCOMPLETE RECORDS 12.pdf
    954 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
hi... i m writing oct/nov accounting so if u could plz help me with MarkSchemes FOR 2015 MJ as there is only 1 ms for paper 23. i need for 21 nd 22 plzz.
ur help will be highly appreciated.

Reaction score
AsA ,Do u give tutions for business alevel (as+a2) also I want them online ?
This thread is made to help out the students who are looking forward to give their exams in Oct/Nov 2015. Many of the students have less than a month. Il be making predictions and giving out some tough questions to you in your last days. Plus Il be helping you out in setting your direction right in these few days left.

Myself:- Mohsin Azam Khan, Accounting/Eco/BS tutor, 4 years experience, ACCA Qualified, CFA level 1 passed, BSC (HONS) First division in Accounting, O/A Levels. I offer home Tuitions or at my residence in DHA phase 1 karachi. Contact: 03313276620.

Reaction score
hi I am giving A level business, economics and Math this session.

If anyone is giving these same subs as me and if you are on fb please add and message me on facebook.com/areebakausar1