• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Discussion

Reaction score
About the errors, the third one was 200 dr drawings and 200 cr suspense right?
And in partnership journal, I did each capital individually, for example: 4000 dr bank 4000 cr capital-hassan (Hassan or Raoul I don't remember)
correct or?

Reaction score
what was the first answer of the first question right after the mcqs
and also what was the policy after money measurement
btw paper 11

Reaction score
First question (After mcqs) went like "What does a trader send to remind the customer on goods sold on credit" I THINK.

I wrote Statement of Accounts.

The policy was money measurement,

And there was another "Name the concept" question which asked about "It must help in making business decisions", That one is "Relevance Concept"

Don't know if you guys remember but in the Petty Cash Book, I got $204 for the Total Received section.

There was a transaction about "Refund from stationary guy" for $4. So I kept it in the received side, don't know if its correct.

Reaction score
First question (After mcqs) went like "What does a trader send to remind the customer on goods sold on credit" I THINK.

I wrote Statement of Accounts.

The policy was money measurement,

And there was another "Name the concept" question which asked about "It must help in making business decisions", That one is "Relevance Concept"

Don't know if you guys remember but in the Petty Cash Book, I got $204 for the Total Received section.

There was a transaction about "Refund from stationary guy" for $4. So I kept it in the received side, don't know if its correct.
damn i wrote invoice :( :(
buh yes i got the relevance right :D and also money measurement :D

Reaction score
I wanted to ask about the question asking about the ONE way to make an agreement among the partners that Raoul earns more sales than ?? what are the correct answers for that and what was the balance for the petty cash book in the balance sheet ??? :D

Reaction score
I wanted to ask about the question asking about the ONE way to make an agreement among the partners that Raoul earns more sales than ?? what are the correct answers for that and what was the balance for the petty cash book in the balance sheet ??? :D
I wrote 24 for the balance of petty cash book.
And as for agreement among partners, well I wrote to increase his share of profits; he already has a partner's salary.
The only other way is to increase his salary, but I don't think that's ideal answer(Though still correct I guess)

Reaction score
any notes on the important chapters in paper 2 ?
what all chapters should i revise?