• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting and Finance

Reaction score
Hello people and SALAM!!!
could u tell me any good universities of this planet to becoming a charter accountant???
tell me fast?!!! PLZZZZ

Reaction score
Hey,
Universities don't offer the courses for 'Chartered accountancy', however, IBA university does offer the BSc in 'Accounting and Finance'. Moreover, if you want to pursue Chartered Accountancy, institution in karachi, Pakistan which provide these courses are;
  • PAC
  • Tabani
  • Al-Hamd

Reaction score
Hey,
Universities don't offer the courses for 'Chartered accountancy', however, IBA university does offer the BSc in 'Accounting and Finance'. Moreover, if you want to pursue Chartered Accountancy, institution in karachi, Pakistan which provide these courses are;
  • PAC
  • Tabani
  • Al-Hamd

what about this whole planet!!>????

Reaction score
The two best destinations to study accounting will be either UK or Australia. UK is renowned for the prestigious ACCA while Australia for the CPA. There are many good unis in both the countries, now your final decision would depend on your budget and preferences. I personally went for Aus cause you can get jobs there and there is a scope for settlement.

Reaction score
The two best destinations to study accounting will be either UK or Australia. UK is renowned for the prestigious ACCA while Australia for the CPA. There are many good unis in both the countries, now your final decision would depend on your budget and preferences. I personally went for Aus cause you can get jobs there and there is a scope for settlement.

what abt usa??

Reaction score
well i wont recommend usa unless u wanna settle there plus the unis there ask for a lot of useless prerequisites