• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Academy...RAWALPINDI??

Reaction score
Guys l studied at the benchmark academy with Sir Asim my intial subjects i.e pak std and isl.any one here who had studied with him and than joined any other academy for the cumpulsories..please name the acd in rawalpindi..l have heard much about the BODMAS in scheme 3???:unsure:

Reaction score
WAAH~ BODMAS ? Yeah it's good, I don't go there but my friends do. They told me that it's a nice academy with nice teachers but the students there especially male students are ...Idiots?

Reaction score
Guys l studied at the benchmark academy with Sir Asim my intial subjects i.e pak std and isl.any one here who had studied with him and than joined any other academy for the cumpulsories..please name the acd in rawalpindi..l have heard much about the BODMAS in scheme 3???:unsure:
Either Supernova at Sir Jhangi's academy or to Sir Imran's academy, almost every student from O Levels from WahCantt and Islamabad went to one of these for compulsories (except me :p)

Reaction score
Either Supernova at Sir Jhangi's academy or to Sir Imran's academy, almost every student from O Levels from WahCantt and Islamabad went to one of these for compulsories (except me :p)
First l was planning to go to BODMAS but then l decided to go to Sir Imran and now l thank God for his help because Sir Imran is a great teacher.....

Reaction score
No doubt, my friend is also in Sir Imran's academy and she is really happy with her progress! :3 Good luck in the future!
We'll all get A*s In Shaa Allah!