• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About Islamiat Paper May/June 2011

Reaction score
:bad: Who thinks he/she attempted the Islamiat paper's Q.2 successfully?
:twisted: Who expected Q.3 and Q.4 to come in the paper?
:%) Who knows what was to be written in Q.5?

Really in need of answers!!!!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
I tried the best I possibly could in Question 2, although I thought it was kinda unexpected, I was literally shaking and was gonna skip the question, when I remembered that it was compulsory :p

I wasn't really well prepared for Question 3, in my opinion, cuz I don't think I could have written enough for getting 10 marks.
But, I expected the 4th question to come. Alhamdullilah, I had studied that well, but coming home, I realized that I had left out some important stuff :oops:

I don't know, I thought Question 5 was relatively good. I did questions 4 and 5... I wrote about the persecutions of Muslims, of the slaves, like Bilal and Sumayya. And then, the boycott on the Banu Hashim clan. And how they weren't allowed to practice religion in public.. The harshness of the Quraish, I also referred to the fact that the Prophet was also persecuted.

I wanted to ask, do Islamiyat papers also have grade boundaries..?
Or is it just that they take 50% of Paper 1 and 50% of Paper 2, add them together and if it's 90%+ it's an A*, 80%-89% is an A... etc..?

Cuz, I'm not entirely sure, Inshallah, everything will be good, but still. I'm focusing more on Paper 2.

Reaction score
Ya Smile27 i wrote the same too fr question5 although i think dat the part abt prophet part waz nt needed as it sed only his followers bt nevertheless u if u wrote it dey wnt negatively mark u bt i think wati wrote fr dat question waznt enough fr 10 markz i hope we all gt good gradez inshallah:)

R

Ramsha23

I n question 2 i wroye about Hazrat Adam Hazrat Ibrahim but i didnt wrote any verse.......i didnt knew Q3 so i did Q4 and Q5 but in Q5 i also wrote Prophet(pbuh) but when i asked my sir he said that we only have to write about followers.Amd yes Smile27 the marks are added up for both papers to make a grade...

Reaction score
the second question was unexpected, but doable. i doubt it ever showed up in the past papers... for the rest, there was so much to write! i ran out of time... :roll:

Reaction score
Smile27 said:
Or is it just that they take 50% of Paper 1 and 50% of Paper 2, add them together and if it's 90%+ it's an A*, 80%-89% is an A... etc..?
Cuz, I'm not entirely sure, Inshallah, everything will be good, but still. I'm focusing more on Paper 2.

I don't know either but I think ur right. The weightage of both the papers are equal. And thanks for ur feed back on question 2. I think I have got it all wrong!! :cry:

Reaction score
it was easy.....but i wrote about persecution as well as the events,how many marks will i score?
only aaa summary of persecution,like they were starved,beaten...etc

Reaction score
I tried the best I possibly could in Question 2, although I thought it was kinda unexpected, I was literally shaking and was gonna skip the question, when I remembered that it was compulsory :p

I wasn't really well prepared for Question 3, in my opinion, cuz I don't think I could have written enough for getting 10 marks.
But, I expected the 4th question to come. Alhamdullilah, I had studied that well, but coming home, I realized that I had left out some important stuff :oops:

I don't know, I thought Question 5 was relatively good. I did questions 4 and 5... I wrote about the persecutions of Muslims, of the slaves, like Bilal and Sumayya. And then, the boycott on the Banu Hashim clan. And how they weren't allowed to practice religion in public.. The harshness of the Quraish, I also referred to the fact that the Prophet was also persecuted.

in Q4 persecution was to be written only not the bycott cuz bycott took place in 617 AD whereas migration occured in 615 AD.......and the Q2 was expected although it was not expected last year when they gave Allah's realtion to messanger......but after seeing that ques i believed it would come again but as either Allah in Himself or Allah's realtion with created world....and it came.....

Reaction score
it was easy.....but i wrote about persecution as well as the events,how many marks will i score?
only aaa summary of persecution,like they were starved,beaten...etc
u ll get the marks for persecution......if u have written a little about event so no prob......but the thing supposed to be written as persecution

Reaction score
wht abt to wite abt the disappointmnt frm visit to TAIF in migrtion to ABYSINIA??
visit to taif took place in 620 AD whereas migration took place in 615 AD.....5 years before......then y we ll mention taif event in that!! only persecution by giving reference of some followers....no taif even and no bycott

Reaction score
question 2 was hard, wrote from messengers and creation, only the ones relating to human beings besides it said relation Of God to humankind they didn't specify any passage, you answer will be right if you linked any of the passages from the 15 in syllabus correctly

Reaction score
question 2 was hard, wrote from messengers and creation, only the ones relating to human beings besides it said relation Of God to humankind they didn't specify any passage, you answer will be right if you linked any of the passages from the 15 in syllabus correctly
*which correctly state the relation.

Reaction score
right...! but we have to specify more from the 5 passages that were about Allah's realtion to humankind bcz they were specifically for that......although can refer to other passage as well....

Reaction score
right...! but we have to specify more from the 5 passages that were about Allah's realtion to humankind bcz they were specifically for that......although can refer to other passage as well....
all the 5 passages (6-10) weren't with His relation to mankind.. some were about heavens and stuff so it was a choice... no ones getting marks if they mentioned about the heaven and stuff

Reaction score
it was to be mentioned....Allah created ( Surah Alaq ) Allah provides Sustenance ( Surah Baqarah ) Allah provides Guidance ( Surah Faitah ) Allah Protects ( Surah Nas )
Allah Resurect and Decide Destiny ( Surah Zilzaal ..... is it fine ??