• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2

Reaction score
will revising AS' s content contribute to performing better in A2 examinations ? or is the content of AS irrelevant to that of A2 and its exams ?

Reaction score
will revising AS' s content contribute to performing better in A2 examinations ? or is the content of AS irrelevant to that of A2 and its exams ?

For A2 chem paper ie P4 , it compulsory that you should know each and every single thing for AS ie P2 , they do include a lot of contents from AS syllabus so you cant perform efficiently if u dont know your AS. Same goes for Economies and Accounting.
For phy and , i guess its not required even to revise AS but u should have an idea of things which u have previously studied.

Reaction score
For A2 chem paper ie P4 , it compulsory that you should know each and every single thing for AS ie P2 , they do include a lot of contents from AS syllabus so you cant perform efficiently if u dont know your AS. Same goes for Economies and Accounting.
For phy and , i guess its not required even to revise AS but u should have an idea of things which u have previously studied.

ohh and what about math and bio ?

Reaction score
ohh and what about math and bio ?

For maths ...u should be knowing that if u dont know the basics then u cant do P3 maths ppr so for that its must that u should have a strong grip on diff.and int. and they do include the concepts of vectors so u should know that too ....
P.s formulas from Olevels and AS are imp ..eg sine and cosine formula ....and for remaining topics there;s no need to remember ..

for bio ..i guess there's no need. :)

Reaction score
ohh I see , but mechanics revision is not a necessity yeah ? And thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
u need to know everything u have studied in ur previous classes...anything can pop up in A2 exams.
also for good understanding of A2 topics u need to be familiar with ur AS work