• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Summer Plan

Reaction score
My plan for summer is to study (try to study) A2 syllabus for economics maths accounts computing.
So i want to ask how i should go for all the subjects. I mean i do not want to cover the whole syllabus in depth but to get an idea of the syllabus. Every kind of notes will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
My plan for summer is to study (try to study) A2 syllabus for economics maths accounts computing.
So i want to ask how i should go for all the subjects. I mean i do not want to cover the whole syllabus in depth but to get an idea of the syllabus. Every kind of notes will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Tag your friends if possible who has done A2.

Reaction score
For computing just read chapter 3.1 to 3.3 from the coursebook. Then practise the Test Yourself questions and solve topical past papers from Zafar Ali Khan's resources. The first 3 chapters of A2 computing are purely theoretical and does not require much application. So you can easily get it done this summer without the help of your teacher. :) For Maths, solve the modulus chapter from p3 - it's a piece of cake! :D For accounts, start with budgeting - it's the easiest topic in A2. For economics - sorry I don't have this subject

Reaction score
For computing just read chapter 3.1 to 3.3 from the coursebook. The practise the Test Yourself questions and solve topical past papers from Zafar Ali Khan's resources. The first 3 chapters of A2 computing are purely theoretical and does not require much application. So you can easily get it done this summer without the help of your teacher. :) For Maths, solve the modulus chapter from p3 - it's a piece of cake! :D For accounts, start with budgeting - it's the easiest topic in A2. For economics - sorry I don't have this subject
thanks man i thought no one will ever reply me in this thread :( :)

Reaction score
This is the best way to waste your vacations.

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong in studying in summer holidays. Infact, I believe, its one of the most useful things u could do. My friends who studied the syllabus did had an advantage early in the year although subsequently they did not work as hard as others.
i am doing this to prepare myself not to take things easy. i know A2 is very hard but the only way to tackle is this!