• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
Our exam time for physics paper 5 exam tomorrow has been changed from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm. Has this happened to any of you guys?

Reaction score
can anyone tell m....
for the gradient value.... if my value slightly differs frm the examiners range... than how much marks i might lose????

fr eg: my gradient value if 0.488
bt the ms range is 0.495 to 0.520
soo... out of 2 marks how much they will give m???? or i wont get any???

guyss plzz let m know...

Reaction score
wht to be done in q2 of may june 08 .p5. question 2 part a ?? can someone plz reply me .. sooonn

Reaction score
wht to be done in q2 of may june 08 .p5. question 2 part a ?? can someone plz reply me .. sooonn
the equation above is given , you have to determine which quantity in this equation is the y intercept and which is the gradient, gradient = –ρη while, y-intercept =loge R0 .

how do we find error bars and plot them in graph, and how do we calculate and include absolute uncertainty in tables?
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...nd AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_s11_qp_52.pdf
q2/c. and what are worst acceptable lines, like random drawing of any like except of line of best fit?

Reaction score
If we use signal generator without using alternating power supply ? This is to produce alternating voltage ...

Reaction score
the equation above is given , you have to determine which quantity in this equation is the y intercept and which is the gradient, gradient = –ρη while, y-intercept =loge R0 .

how do we find error bars and plot them in graph, and how do we calculate and include absolute uncertainty in tables?
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...nd AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_s11_qp_52.pdf
q2/c. and what are worst acceptable lines, like random drawing of any like except of line of best fit?
evn i was abt to ask abt the erroe bars . :S
n for the worst fit i think randon drwaring of any line frm any point.

Reaction score

even the last part e. how to do it.. :S

Reaction score

should i give u a pic of my graph of wht i have done ??. n i think its correct. :)

Reaction score
Hello can someone please post the daigram for nov 10 /51/question number 1

I will be much thankful .Need it urgently

Reaction score
my xams have been shifted to 7.30 pm from 11.00 am . i m givin 9702_S12_qp_52 . so after u finish your xams can u plz post the questions in this thread . if u cant do that just INBOX me then . thnx for your help . i will pray 4 u if u help me . whoever will inbox me the questions for paper S12_qp_52 will INSHA-ALLAH ace in their xams

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find the gradient in the first part of Question 2, Physics paper 5?
and there're 3 types of questions that can come in Analysis part (Question 2)
What're they?