• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics Formulae Sheet by Omar K. El-Etr

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

This is a formulae sheet that I have compiled during my course of study of A2 Physics. I am a high school student and I did it independently without any professional revision from a teacher. So please do not hesitate to alert me if you find any mistakes regarding the rules or notations.

Please do not forget me in you duaa!

Best of luck everyone!

UPDATE on 22/7/2015: I fixed all the mistakes which were mentioned here and updated the file. Please tell me if you fine any other mistakes.

Attachments

• A2 Physics Formulae by Omar K. El-Etr.pdf
    267.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reaction score
Bro it's magical work . Thank u and hopefully somebody makes it more comprehensive by integrating the formulas with concept thank you :)

Reaction score
Page 20, R represents Resistance not Current
Thanks for this its truly helpful
some important equations are not mentioned in my textbook(s) but are mentioned here
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reaction score
Page 20, R represents Resistance not Current
Thanks for this its truly helpful
some important equations are not mentioned in my textbook(s) but are mentioned here
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thanks a lot for correcting me. In page 9 in the capacitance in series point there is a little mistake too. For n equal capacitors in series the effective capacitance is C/n not n/C obviously!

I'm so glad that you liked it :)