• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sir can you also tell what is economic growth?? wat is diff b/w economic growth and economic development?? How does a developing country become developed country?

Reaction score
Sir can u please email me the data responses of the guess paper please and i didnt recive the answers to the essays which i wanted i sent u a mail regarding that.. please email them to me sir. thanks my email is [email protected] thnks!

Reaction score
Thank you, could you guess what those lines at least mean then?!

Well I think that they don't mean anything.....properly just normal lines......don't over think things and stress your mind on these kind of stuff....instead revise the whole guess paper...it covers everything!! =)

Reaction score
Sir can u please email me the data responses of the guess paper please and i didnt recive the answers to the essays which i wanted i sent u a mail regarding that.. please email them to me sir. thanks my email is [email protected] thnks!
It would be very difficult for me to manage but atleast I can send you the guess question at this eleventh hour.

Reaction score
Qamar Baloch Sir can u please tell me what kind of question can come on phillips curve n expected augmented phillips curve and on the permanent income hypothesis of friedman? what i mean is in what kind of questions do we explain these things?? and about the consumption functions with the inflationary and deflationary gaps Sir please let me know on these im really worried.. It wud be great help! thanks!

Reaction score
Qamar Baloch Sir can u please tell me what kind of question can come on phillips curve n expected augmented phillips curve and on the permanent income hypothesis of friedman? what i mean is in what kind of questions do we explain these things?? and about the consumption functions with the inflationary and deflationary gaps Sir please let me know on these im really worried.. It wud be great help! thanks!

I know what all these things are but in what kind of questions do we apply these theories??

Reaction score
nice evaluation. good
Well I think that they don't mean anything.....properly just normal lines......don't over think things and stress your mind on these kind of stuff....instead revise the whole guess paper...it covers everything!! =)

Reaction score
its useless to think
this kind of stuff. nothing is expected like this. Tomorrow you will feel that what sir Qamar has given was more than sufficient. Be confident. Tomorrow you will feel it difficult to choose questions as at 5 questions will be from guess.

Reaction score
its useless to think

this kind of stuff. nothing is expected like this. Tomorrow you will feel that what sir Qamar has given was more than sufficient. Be confident. Tomorrow you will feel it difficult to choose questions as at 5 questions will be from guess.

I like what you are saying sir....that just boosted my confidence....hope everything goes well tomorrow Inshallah!! =)

Reaction score
its useless to think

Yes sir the wage question comes every year I am expecting that and that is one of the essays which i plan on doing.. :) but i dunno about the others... just a bit worried

Status
Not open for further replies.