• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
may jun 05 question 26
26B Borrowing from the public by the government will lead to higher demand for currency. So, rise in demand for currency results in increased interest rate. But the exchange value of currency will fall. Imports being costly and exports being cheaper will lead to fall in net exports. Net exports = Exports – Imports.

Reaction score
Q) A closed economy with no government has an equilibrium level of national income of
$10 000 million. Consumption expenditure is $8000 million.
Assuming that the MPC = APC what will be the change in national income following an increase
in investment of $100 million?
A $100 m B $120 m C $400 m D $500 m

Reaction score
Q) A closed economy with no government has an equilibrium level of national income of
$10 000 million. Consumption expenditure is $8000 million.
Assuming that the MPC = APC what will be the change in national income following an increase
in investment of $100 million?
A $100 m B $120 m C $400 m D $500 m
I have sent through attachment see below the last msg

Reaction score
sir please tell me about monetarist and keynesians? i am doing mcq's wrong. anticipate unanticipated increase ?

Status
Not open for further replies.