• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear dont worry I will send you the softcopy if you send me your email address on the above given ID because on this site we cannot post diagrams.

Reaction score
Hi dear students if you are from Pakistan then You may get hard copy of solved guess paper-4 from Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and all other major cities of Pakistan.

I am from Karachi, from where i can get the hard copy of Eco p4 material!

Reaction score
Hi dear students if you are from Pakistan then You may get hard copy of solved guess paper-4 from Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and all other major cities of Pakistan.
if im not from Pakistan can i still get a guess paper ? not the solved one.

Reaction score
Come on students a very few days are left for P3, and P4. Discuss your doubt before it gets very late.
Sir i wanna make sure of one thing..When do we hab to use 'Marginal revenue productivity theory'?I mean in which type of question we hab to explain it?
Like, do we need to explain it in the question that is, how wages are determined in perfectly competitive market??

Reaction score
what are the distinctions between monetory and fiscal policy ??

Both the policies are used for the same purpose i.e to achieve full employment, price stability, economic growth and favorable balance of payment. But both the polices have different tools and instruments to achieve these aims. Fiscal policy is the policy of government to raise revenue and spend income. Its main tools are taxes and government expenditure including transfer payment, current and capital expenditure and subsidies etc. While monetary policy is the policy of central bank of the country to control money supply in the country with a view to achieve macro economic aims as mentioned above. Main tools and instruments of this policy are interest rate, open market operation, marginal requirements, changes in reserve ratio, moral persuasion, direct action and publicity etc.

Reaction score
MRP theory is to be explained in many situation regarding wage determination. Sometimes, the examiner directly uses the MRP while asking question and its very simple that you need to explain that. But in many case when the question includes the statement perfect competition in wage determination then you need to explain MRP theory, Further when examiner asks that how demand and supply of labour affect the wage rate in the market then you have wo ptions here. You may use simple demand and supply curve showing equilibrium and changes in equilibrium in the labour market or explain MRP theory as in MRP theory marginal revenue product of labour (MRPL) acts as a demand for labour curve and marginal cost of labour(MCL) acts as a supply of labour curve. I think gudyboy now you may easily evaluate where to explain MRP theory.

Reaction score
I am from Karachi, from where i can get the hard copy of Eco p4 material!
You can get it from Burhani or education Max: You may call Mr. Saleem to get it at your home as well 02132775294 or 03002236055.Yes dear you will be getti
if im not from Pakistan can i still get a guess paper ? not the solved one.
ng the guess paper from xtremepapers site. I will post it in a day InshaAllah.

Reaction score
MRP theory is to be explained in many situation regarding wage determination. Sometimes, the examiner directly uses the MRP while asking question and its very simple that you need to explain that. But in many case when the question includes the statement perfect competition in wage determination then you need to explain MRP theory, Further when examiner asks that how demand and supply of labour affect the wage rate in the market then you have wo ptions here. You may use simple demand and supply curve showing equilibrium and changes in equilibrium in the labour market or explain MRP theory as in MRP theory marginal revenue product of labour (MRPL) acts as a demand for labour curve and marginal cost of labour(MCL) acts as a supply of labour curve. I think gudyboy now you may easily evaluate where to explain MRP theory.
Its means when the question ask about the wage determination, mostly we hab to use MRP theory right??And where do we have to use theory of wage determination under Monopsony market?Its there where it is asked for monopsony market or somewhere else too??
Thnaks for ur help sir and hoping for helps in future too.

Reaction score
You can get it from Burhani or education Max: You may call Mr. Saleem to get it at your home as well 02132775294 or 03002236055.Yes dear you will be getti

ng the guess paper from xtremepapers site. I will post it in a day InshaAllah.

Burhani is the sole distributor of Red Spots paper that i have.
Is ur solve pap have the red spot content?

Reaction score
Its means when the question ask about the wage determination, mostly we hab to use MRP theory right??And where do we have to use theory of wage determination under Monopsony market?Its there where it is asked for monopsony market or somewhere else too??
When examiner asks how wages are determined in real life? / What are the causes of wage differentials?/ Why different people earn earn different amounts?/ Or clearly mentions how wages are determined under monopoly and monoposny or bilateral monopoly. In all these situations you need to explain monopoly, monopoly as well as bilateral monopoly as well as you have to explain all other factors causing difference in wage rate in same as well as different occupations. Those include qualification, working hours, working environment, skills potential and experience and many more.

Reaction score
When examiner asks how wages are determined in real life? / What are the causes of wage differentials?/ Why different people earn earn different amounts?/ Or clearly mentions how wages are determined under monopoly and monoposny or bilateral monopoly. In all these situations you need to explain monopoly, monopoly as well as bilateral monopoly as well as you have to explain all other factors causing difference in wage rate in same as well as different occupations. Those include qualification, working hours, working environment, skills potential and experience and many more.

Reaction score
Ok thanx for ur help sir..;)

Reaction score
Hi dear students be quick in sending your requests for guess paper-4 A2 level economics on my ID.. [email protected] to get it timely. For routine updates you may join me on facebook as well. Qamar baloch.

Reaction score
Q) Discuss what policies apart from interest rate changes a government might use to control inflation?

Reaction score
Q) Discuss what policies apart from interest rate changes a government might use to control inflation?
Policies apart from interest rate to control, inflation include;
1. Increase in direct taxes (i.e income tax, corporate tax and inheritance tax etc. High direct tax decreases the purchasing power of people and they tend to spend less. In this way aggregate demand comes under control and price level will reduce. You may draw equilibrium graph to show the initial price level in the country then shift aggregate demand curve to the left you can clearly see that price level has decreased.
2. Open market operations: This is the activity of the government to sell securities in the market by offering very good rate of returne. Paople buy these securities and certificates to earn high return in future. Most of the time these securities are of gilt edged nature and government pays back mony to the security holders after 20 to 30 years. It also affects the purchasing power of the people and again aggregate demand )AD) falls and price level comes under control.
3. Changes in reserve ratio, 4. Changes in marginal requirements, moral persuasion, direct action and publicity etc are the effective ways to control inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.