• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 CHEMISTRY - IMPORTANT!

Reaction score
I wanted to know exactly how much of AS chemistry course can be asked in A2?
in november 2011 the first question is totally based on AS knowledge.
Can anyone please tell me the important topics to revise from AS? Also please let me know the frequently asked AS definitions/formulas etc in an A2 CIE chemistry paper.
Im short of time! Please help!

Reaction score
Mostly A2 Chemistry paper includes portion from AS level Organic Chemistry as well as from Enthalpy .. But what I have noticed is that CIE doesn't have any fix pattern.. so its good u go through everything once, bfo attempting your final paper

Reaction score
how can i revise the whole AS course in such less time. i have to give other subjects too! can you please help me? send me the important topics or any bullet points sort of things.

Reaction score
Listen dude. Ofcourse the majority woul be from A2, but then again you never know what they can bring from AS. If I were you I would've revised the TOUGH AS CHAPTERS. such as Organic, periodicity, enthalpy, these kind of chapters.. :p

Reaction score
It is Not kinda specified stuff ...Mainly u have to revise the WHOLE AS syllabus but u can concentrate more on the Enthalpy chapter and the Organic part !!
and don't forget to practice Lots of P.P. ;)

Reaction score
yeah i guess that's what i'll do :/
what about inorganic? does that also come from the AS syllabus? :/ cuz there's so much memorization!

Reaction score
well i can't say no ..u still have to read it !!
I thought that there wasn't a need for revising the AS...... my exams where on nov 2011 and it was a copy of the AS !!

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
and that's y i think giving AS and A2 together is a gud option rather than giving separately!
Yes very true , i took them separately but later i regretted that i didn't take them together !!

Reaction score
can someone please give me notes of chemistry A level(AS and A2) which is according to the syllabus??