• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Biology edexcel unit 4 question booklet

Reaction score
Hi & Assalamu Alaikum , If anyone has got question booklets on each of the sections of unit 4, A2 biology edexcel, could you please upload it for me? Jazakallah !

Reaction score
Thank you for the link but do you know any unit 4 question booklets (a booklet that contains lots of past paper questions organised in topics eg. a topic in unit 4 is greenhouse gases, so all the past papers that have questions to do with methane, CO2, etc would be collected and compiled into a question booklet with answers at the back). It is like this one (http://vbio.weebly.com/uploads/2/8/2/4/2824362/populations_-_questions.pdf). This booklet contains all the questions on the topic population but it is the AQA one and not edexcel. I am looking for an edexcel one. I really would appreciate it if you could provide me a link to uploaded question booklets.
Thanks in advance!