• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Applied ICT. Need Help June 2011

Reaction score
Hey there,
Hey I'm just finishing all the AICT exams but I'm having some trouble with May/June 2011 Paper 4. The question is in Q2)a) Do they need a query. and if the need it, how can I do it???
And also can you please give me the format of the relationships. Because I think that's where I've gone wrong.

Reaction score
Hey there,
Hey I'm just finishing all the AICT exams but I'm having some trouble with May/June 2011 Paper 4. The question is in Q2)a) Do they need a query. and if the need it, how can I do it???
And also can you please give me the format of the relationships. Because I think that's where I've gone wrong.
can you provide the link to the question paper

Reaction score
Yeah I know
I don't actually remember what I did :p but yes I think you will need to perform a query... "The data for the mergefields exists in multiple tables"<-- this I believe gives the hint to perform the query
but the thing is about the relationship which is a bit TWISTED if u get what I mean?? :p :S

Reaction score
Yeah I know
but the thing is about the relationship which is a bit TWISTED if u get what I mean?? :p :S
yeah i remember having trouble doing it myself as well... but just create a relationship so that the required fields can be bought together in a query...

Reaction score
yeah i remember having trouble doing it myself as well... but just create a relationship so that the required fields can be bought together in a query...
Yeah that is the thing.. The relations are a pain in th a$$.. :O