• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD INFORMATION ABOUT ICT PAPER 3

Was Paper 3 a killer!

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi , The ICT paper 3 is nothing like what has ever come before , I don't mean to scare anyone but the truth is harsh , They were so many things that just make you blank and when you come to excel Oho !! and God help the students with that horrible CHART, and this time even Frontpage was a killer , my God that borders ,that CIE's most difficult stylesheet , I am a topper in my class but even I took 2 hours and 30 minutes EXCTLY to finish hardly!!, You have been warned , those 29 steps and just 5 pages are not to be taken for granted

Get prepared to face the ultimate assassination

P.s: I didn't reveal the paper

Reaction score
Does any one have the files thou? Plz send it to me >>> [email protected]
can you please tell me what came?
Hi , The ICT paper 3 is nothing like what has ever come before , I don't mean to scare anyone but the truth is harsh , They were so many things that just make you blank and when you come to excel Oho !! and God help the students with that horrible CHART, and this time even Frontpage was a killer , my God that borders ,that CIE's most difficult stylesheet , I am a topper in my class but even I took 2 hours and 30 minutes EXCTLY to finish hardly!!, You have been warned , those 29 steps and just 5 pages are not to be taken for granted

Reaction score
please anyone with anything about it mail me [email protected]
pls can someone help me with p2?? email it on [email protected]
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
atleast some points

Reaction score

P.s: I didn't reveal the paper

May i just knw did u do variant 31 or variant 32

Reaction score
I don't want to be cheating, but can you please just tell me what kind of a chart it is (you don't have to be specific) because charts are definitely my weak point and I got screwed over by a chart in the mocks (had to add a secondary axis) and don't want anything similar to happen again. Please and thank you!

Reaction score
So if it was hard Im guessing the grade boundry will be low, lets hope so..
But hey I dont get this many people here on this website are saying it was easy..

One question though: Which varient was yours? (Just to know in advance if Im going to have a bad day -_-)

Reaction score
So if it was hard Im guessing the grade boundry will be low, lets hope so..
But hey I dont get this many people here on this website are saying it was easy..

One question though: Which varient was yours? (Just to know in advance if Im going to have a bad day -_-)
and variant 1