• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A trivial dilemma.....urgently help

Reaction score
Salam
Can any of the viewers of this thread guide me regarding the History 14 mark question pattern.I mean i need help regarding the judgement in tht question.Its probably pathetic wht i am asking but u would be surprised of how confusing details regarding the pattern of this question were given by my school.Anyways,Tell me whether the judgement should be 1-2 lines(i.e u should only mention here wht u came to as a result but there is no analysis at this stage rather u ought to evaluate facts in the preceding paras) or the judgement should be 5-6 lines or like that.
And peeps,any of u can freely express his statement regarding this even if u are not sure abt it....
Thnx a bunch(in advance)

Reaction score
Salam
Can any of the viewers of this thread guide me regarding the History 14 mark question pattern.I mean i need help regarding the judgement in tht question.Its probably pathetic wht i am asking but u would be surprised of how confusing details regarding the pattern of this question were given by my school.Anyways,Tell me whether the judgement should be 1-2 lines(i.e u should only mention here wht u came to as a result but there is no analysis at this stage rather u ought to evaluate facts in the preceding paras) or the judgement should be 5-6 lines or like that.
And peeps,any of u can freely express his statement regarding this even if u are not sure abt it....
Thnx a bunch(in advance)
1-2 lines that show why you chose that particular thing with solid reasons, i.e in languages question if you think Sindhi was most developed give reasons why it was above others e.g court and school language,sindhiology department etc.

Reaction score
1-2 lines that show why you chose that particular thing with solid reasons, i.e in languages question if you think Sindhi was most developed give reasons why it was above others e.g court and school language,sindhiology department etc.
So only write ur conclusion there and no further analysis/reasons in the judgement............Right?

Reaction score
Reply bro.just confirm

Reaction score
No,just a conclusion with a valid cause is enough.
an example bro.......i mean dont we compare and analyse the facts in the preceding paras and only write conclusion in judgement and thus there is no need write a cause with tht coz we have evaluated facts before then.....
please give in an example bro.

Reaction score
ok here you go(languages question):
Thus in my opinion Sindhi is the most developed regional language since partition as it enjoys special distinctions that other regional languages do not like language in lower courts and medium of instruction in schools so it is undoubtedly the most developed regional language.

This should be enough.