• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Small Question!...About the Edexcel Certificate

Reaction score
Do we receive a certificate for every subject in a qualification? For instance, if I did five subjects in IGCSE will I get one certificate with all the subjects' grades or five separate certificates. I was wondering because if I ever failed in a subject or unit, it would be shameful to have it in my certificate while if they are in different certificates, I can just throw the one with the unit or subject I failed in in the dust bin and show the others. :)

Reaction score
Another question please:

I have registered to take the GCE English Language Unit 1 and 2 this June. However, I found out that Unit 2 is not a paper done...
Using these two information about Unit 2:
-For assessment, students will submit a coursework folder comprising two pieces of their own writing: one for a reading audience and one for a listening audience, both accompanied by commentaries.
-Teachers must show clearly how the marks have been awarded in relation to the assessment criteria.
Clearly, Unit 2 involves the teacher marking the coursework. So now will I be able to do unit 2 as a private candidate? If not, then, I will complain because the centre from which I registered for unit 2 allowed me to register despite being a private candidate. So do you think the fee I paid for unit 2 is refundable or not?

Thank you