• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A* physics doubt

Reaction score
no way one can score full marks on A2 infact you can even get 85% in A2 and still get an A*

Reaction score
I don't know about Physics, but my senior had a B in AS Maths and he got A* in A2 Maths.
Salam alaikum ...
I need a physics male teacher for AS Level who lives in Jeddah..Only for chapter 'WAVES' and few questions in past papers...Need urgently..whoever knows pls give me his contact number...Thanks

Reaction score
Salam alaikum ...
I need a physics male teacher for AS Level who lives in Jeddah..Only for chapter 'WAVES' and few questions in past papers...Need urgently..whoever knows pls give me his contact number...Thanks
I study Maths from the following person. He also teaches Physics, might be able to help you out. He teaches on skype.
smzimran

Reaction score
Nope. You need minimum 80% at AS to get an A*
It's 50% AS and 50% A2 so 75% in AS and 100% in A2 gives you 87.5% which is an A...
Getting 100% is not impossible, has been done before. Check the Cambridge Exceptional Learners Awards, many people get 100%...