• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a little help please.:-)

Hi brothers and sisters, assalam o alaikum. I am currently doing my olevels and im going to appear

• olevel students

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • experienced students

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi brothers and sisters, assalam o alaikum. :) I am currently doing my olevels and im going to appear for English, Maths, Bio, Phy n Chemistry in about 20 Days` time. I am really working hard but i easily get distressed after watching my friends do better than me. Like in the mocks i got 4Bs and a D in maths ( I suck at maths) n two of my friends got As n even A*s in the MOCKS!!! im working extremely hard now n solve up to 8 Past papers a day,but this thing is really bugging me. Are B grades (excluding maths,i have no hope for it now) Are good??? Can i easily achieve A or A* Grade?(besides i got an A in english and bio in premocks but i dont know wht happened wid me in mocks).. any good answers will be highly appreciated . Thank you! :)

Reaction score
Wa alaikum assalaam :) Well my experience says that mocks are set to be way harder than the actual exams. So don't freak out if u don't do too well in them. The sciences are pretty straight-forward if u understand the concepts. For one to pass maths, practice is the key ; 8 papers/day is pretty awesome ( i only did 4 in total to prepare for maths :D ) But don't rely on past papers only since u have to strive to grasp the concepts. Make sure you find a good textbook and go through it atleast twice (going through=understanding the content :p ). Dude forget about your friend's progress, you gonna be standing alone with your results at the end of the day :)

Reaction score
Wa alaikum assalaam :) Well my experience says that mocks are set to be way harder than the actual exams. So don't freak out if u don't do too well in them. The sciences are pretty straight-forward if u understand the concepts. For one to pass maths, practice is the key ; 8 papers/day is pretty awesome ( i only did 4 in total to prepare for maths :D ) But don't rely on past papers only since u have to strive to grasp the concepts. Make sure you find a good textbook and go through it atleast twice (going through=understanding the content :p ). Dude forget about your friend's progress, you gonna be standing alone with your results at the end of the day :)
Thannk u Nisa.:)

Reaction score
Hi brothers and sisters, assalam o alaikum. :) I am currently doing my olevels and im going to appear for English, Maths, Bio, Phy n Chemistry in about 20 Days` time. I am really working hard but i easily get distressed after watching my friends do better than me. Like in the mocks i got 4Bs and a D in maths ( I suck at maths) n two of my friends got As n even A*s in the MOCKS!!! im working extremely hard now n solve up to 8 Past papers a day,but this thing is really bugging me. Are B grades (excluding maths,i have no hope for it now) Are good??? Can i easily achieve A or A* Grade?(besides i got an A in english and bio in premocks but i dont know wht happened wid me in mocks).. any good answers will be highly appreciated . Thank you! :)

dont get depressed. its never too late to change ur lane in life. i know tehre are about 15 days left now but u can do it. revise ur mistakes thouroughly and dont overload urself. if u can explain some concepts to ur good friends to revise...